At menumiz™, we offer a range of subscription plans tailored to meet your specific needs. These plans may have varying rates depending on your country and the unique setup of your establishment. Here are the TWO (2) main plan types:
Monthly Flat Rate:
- This plan involves a fixed monthly subscription fee, payable at the beginning of each billing cycle. Billing cycle could be monthly, quarterly or yearly subject the the plan.
- Some variations of this plan might come with a lock-in contract.
- If you opt for the Pay as You Go plan, you’ll pay a nominal amount for each bill processed by the system (For example: 10¢ per bill).
- This plan offers full, unlimited access to our platform.
- In some cases, there may be a minimum payable invoice to accommodate very low bill volumes, particularly for smaller businesses.
- This model may impose limitaion on the number of bills processed per week.
- Billing cycle for Pay As You Go plan might be weekly , forthweekly or monthly.
- Plan Variations: Plans may have variations tailored to different restaurant sizes (e.g., Flat Rate A for large restaurants, Flat Rate B for smaller establishments).
- Free Trials: Some plans may offer free trial periods, but availability varies.
- menumiz™ Pay: This service is a separate service and must be applied for on plans that support it.
Pricing Plans Explained on The Web
More pricing can refer to https://menumiz.com/Pricing
- It’s essential to understand that the availability of the Free plan can differ from one country to another, and each region may have its unique limitations and configurations.
- While you’ll enjoy access to all modules, certain usage limits may apply. These can include restrictions on the maximum number of weekly orders, total orders per week, the number of tables allowed, or monthly transaction limits.
- Depending on your country of operation, there might be a one-time setup fee to consider during your plan selection.
- For those interested in utilizing the “menumiz™ Pay” feature, please note that you may need to cover specific costs associated with setting up and using an e-sub-merchant account, an onboarding fee or annual fee as well as related transaction charges. These payments typically go directly to your chosen bank or service providers integrated in menumiz.
This guidance aims to empower you with a comprehensive understanding of menumiz™ plans and any potential fees involved, enabling you to make well-informed decisions while exploring our offerings.