Before diving into the exciting world of menumiz™ for your business, let’s make sure you’re all set to embark on this journey.
Here are some crucial steps to guide you on this journey:
Step 1: Explore Your Option
Step 2: Appoint Your Account Owner (Super Admin)
Now, let’s get you started. To register for menumiz™, you’ll need to choose an Account Owner, also known as the Super Admin. This individual, whether yourself or a trusted member of your team, will hold comprehensive control over the system, including payment and financial management.
Pro Tip: The Super Admin initiating the registration process assumes a pivotal role, much like the captain of a ship. It’s best to have a high level decision-maker from your business management team for this role. They should be comfortable with online registrations and have basic internet and computer skills, such as setting up a printer. They will have access to all your financial details.
Step 3: Gather Your Business Information
Before we hit the ground running, make sure you’ve got this information ready:
- A Secure Email: opt for a secure email service, like Gmail with two-factor authentication, for added protection.
- A Trusty Mobile Number: A post-paid SIM card is ideal for consistent and reliable communication.
- Your Company Profile: That includes your TAX number, ABN, and any other important info. (Change to taxes not taxes type, this need to be use in different country.)
- Stunning Visuals: Showcase your business in style with high quality photos.
- Your Logo: Having it in JPEG, JPG, or PNG format to establish your brand identity.
- Compelling Descriptions: Craft engaging descriptions that highlight your restaurant’s unique character and delectable cuisine.
- A Visa or Mastercard: Ensure you have a Visa or Mastercard on hand, preferably one with 3D secure enabled for seamless transactions.
Quick Note: menumiz™ does not currently support multi-location or chain restaurants under a single account. However, stay tuned as this option will be available in our next release.