menumiz™ offers a delivery feature that streamlines the process for manual delivery orders, providing a more personalised and human-driven approach to ensure timely and accurate deliveries for services such as UberEats, Doordash, Menulog, GrabFood, FoodPanda, ShopeeFood, and other supported third-party services.
To use this feature, customers can input their delivery information, including their name, order number, mobile number, and address, to ensure a seamless delivery experience.
To use the delivery feature, follow these steps:
- Access on the delivery order feature on the Menumiz ePOS system by selecting the “Delivery” button. This will open the delivery order processing section.
- Input the customer’s delivery information, including their name, order number, mobile number, and address.
- Verify Details: Carefully verify the customer information entered is complete and accurate before proceeding. Double check the order number matches what was provided to you by the third-party delivery service.
- Search For Items: Search Menu to Add Items Use the menu item search bar to find the requested food items.
- Add Items to Basket: Select “Add” beside each item to automatically add them to the order.
- Shopping Cart Quick View: Review Order Details The right sidebar will display all items added to the order. Review to ensure accuracy.
- Processing The Order: If payment has already been completed via the delivery service, the system will show “Payment was Received”. You may print a receipt if requested.
- Place the Order: Finalize and place the delivery order in the system, which will initiate order preparation. A digital receipt will automatically be generated.
- Completion: The system will mark the order as completed once it has been handed off to the delivery driver.
This solution streamlines what is usually a manual process, providing a straightforward system to ensure correct and on-time deliveries.
NOTE: The menumiz™ delivery feature in the order management system is ONLY AVAILABLE for Australia’s UberEats, Doordash, Menulog, and other supported third-party services at the moment.