Menumiz offers configuration wizards for the first time setup and normal configuration pages for editing and changing the configuration later.
Below shows the landing page after registration, each section represents a wizard and you have to click START to run and complete the wizard for each section.
- "Business profile" deals with your business general info, logo and address.
- "Working hours" is about your business working hours and also your kitchen working hours
- "Business setup" refers to your business policy and technical aspects of your business such as price range, accepted payment options (cash, card or e-wallet), tax number, serving model and also the cuisines offered in your place.
- "QR code Setting is where you generate QR code for your customers to enter your digital menu on their mobiles.
- "Printer Configurations" is where you setup docket, bill or label printers.
Once you complete a wizard, the related section gets a green ribbon , if you leave the wizard uncompleted, then it will display an orange ribbon, you must continue and finish the wizard for the related section.
NOTE: All sections must be completed before you can use the system and create a digital menu.
Please click below to learn on each part individually: