Menumiz offers configuration wizards for the first time setup and normal configuration pages for editing and changing configuration later.
Below shows the landing page after registration, each section represents a wizard and you have to click START to run and complete the wizard for each section.
- "Business profile" deals with your business general info, logo and address.
- "Working hours" is about your business working hours and also your kitechen working hours
- "Business setup" refers to your bsuiness policy and technocal aspects of your bsuiness such as price range, accpeted payment options (cash, card or e-wallet), tax numebr, serving model and also the coursines offered in your place.
- "QR code Setting is where you geenarte QR code for your customers to enbter your digital menu on thier mobiles.
- "Printer Configurations" is where you setup docket, bill or label printers.
Once you complete a waizrd, the relted section gets a green ribbon , if you leave the wizard uncmpleted, then it will display an orrange ribbon, you must continue and finnish the wizard for the related section.
NOTE: All sections must be completed before you can use the system and create a digital menu.
Please click below to learn on each part individually: